Sunday, April 2, 2017

meeting in group

so in class we meet up with one person from each group to talk about what we are doing. this helped me realize that we were behind from everyone else. this meeting also helped me listen to great ideas other people had. I explained to them how my group has two ideas and how it was going to be really hard to film. We have a bank robbery idea but we didn't know how to start the film. the people who i was talking to told me it has to do something really big to get a guy to rob a bank. This changed my whole view on how I wanted the movie to be. when we started thinking on whats going on the film for the guy to rob the bank it became my favorite idea to turn in as a final project. My group is still undecided between two ideas so we are going to film both and edit them and at then end we will pick the best one. we are going to do more work but we want to turn in the best product we can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment